| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Obihiro in June is mild at 14.6 °C (58.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.5 °C (68.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.9 °C (49.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in June is 10.6 °C (19.1 °F).
- The weather in June is hardly arid. Circa 97.7mm (3.8in) of fluid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 15:06 long and the longest day is 15:20 long with an average length of 15:16.
Check the distance to and compare the Obihiro June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Obihiro, Japan
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Obihiro: