| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Obihiro in January is cold at -8.2 °C (17.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -2.2 °C (28 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -14.7 °C (5.5 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in January is 12.5 °C (22.5 °F).
- The weather in January is a little parched. A mere 40.3mm (1.6in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 9:04 long and the longest day is 9:51 long with an average length of 9:24.
Check the distance to and compare the Obihiro January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Obihiro, Japan
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Obihiro: