| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Obihiro in February is cold at -7.2 °C (19.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -1.3 °C (29.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -13.8 °C (7.2 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in February is 12.5 °C (22.5 °F).
- The weather in February is dry. A mere 37.4mm (1.5in) of fluid descends.
- The shortest day is 9:53 long and the longest day is 11:04 long with an average length of 10:27.
Check the distance to and compare the Obihiro February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Obihiro, Japan
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Obihiro: