| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Obihiro in April is cool at 5.2 °C (41.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.2 °C (52.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of 0 °C (32 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in April is 11.2 °C (20.2 °F).
- The weather in April is marginally dry. Only 61.1mm (2.4in) of liquid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 12:39 long and the longest day is 14:01 long with an average length of 13:21.
Check the distance to and compare the Obihiro April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Obihiro, Japan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Obihiro: